Medical Front Desk
Action Spine and Joint Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great Location!!! Fun loving, but challenging environment.....West Nashville:
- Seeking professional, energetic, mature assistant.
- Fast paced, family owned Chiropractic Clinic.
- Must have 8 hands and feet and be a self-starter.
- Position is primarily a front office position and involves cross training to include organizing workload, promoting practice, setting up pay plans, insurance verification, Data entry, and lots of communication/instruction.
- Candidate must be super on telephone, detail oriented, and be okay with constructive/instructive criticism. Experience helpful but will train qualified person.
- Benefit allowance available after 6 mos.
- Up to 3wk paid vacation annually.
- Paid Holidays.
- Monthly bonus system.
- A Fantastic career opportunity for the right person.
- Must live within 15 mi of clinic and be flexible with available hours.
- Absolutely top quality only!!
Please do not call as our phones are super busy. Email resume (Action Spine and Joint) and we will follow up with screening process.
P.S. This is designed to be a career position. Due to the required extensive training, Please do not apply for this job if you are transient and just looking for something to "hold you over.”
Action Spine and JointWhy Work Here?
Fun, casual environment. No nights or weekends. Low stress, no bureaucratic red tape, Call your own shots. Flexible days and hours.
Voted Best in Nashville since 2006. Thriving, Stable practice - Doctor is a published author with great reputation in the community. Been in practice 27 yrs. Natural pain relief facility focusing on Rehab, family practice, sports injury, and Medical integration. Have your own Dep't with profit sharing potential partnership status.
6410 Charlotte Pike Nashville TN 37209Nashville, TN