We are seeking a Kindergarten Mentor and a Middles School Mentor for Science & Social Studies to facilitate a positive and productive educational learning environment in a classroom setting on-line and offline.
· Associates degree or higher OR High school diploma/GED and at least 2 years study (48 credit hours) at an accredited institute of higher education OR high school diploma/GED and passing score on the Para Praxis exam
· At least one year experience working at a school or daycare
· At least one year experience working with at-risk children
· Ability to read, write, speak and instruct in English.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Teaching certificate
· At least 3 years experience working at a school or daycare and at least 3 years working with at-risk children.
- Manage and educate students in a non-classroom setting
- Design and implement lesson plans at varying academic levels
- Establish academic goals and milestones with students
- Document and communicate progress reports
- Provide constructive feedback for students
- Previous experience in teaching, tutoring, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Sufficient knowledge of core educational subjects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."