Direct Care Professional / Caregiver - Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Our Caregivers provide quality care to people of every age and stage of life in the comfort of their own home.
Do you have a passion for caring for others? If making a difference in the lives of others and advocating appeals to you, come join the Action Home Health Care team! At Action Home Health Care, we provide person-centered care so that our customers can live their lives to their fullest. In this client's case, if you have an interest in music, video games, or writing you will get to share in their passion. This position is perfect for students, retirees, or those that function best when doing work with a purpose or meaning.
No experience necessary. Great opportunity to gain observation and client care hours for pre-med, pre-physician assistants, OT, COTA, PT, PTA, Speech Therapy, Psychology, Social Work, or Nursing students. Previous experience in client care settings including CNA; Direct Care; Caregiver or Patient Care Tech; Behavior or Mental Health Tech; or LPN is helpful but not necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing for the safety and well-being of this individual both physically and emotionally.
- Assisting the individual including all areas of daily living, conversations, medication prompts, light housekeeping, playing a video game, or listening to music.
- Implementation of Behavior Plans and Data Collection.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 or more years of Home Healthcare experience preferred
- Must have a valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED (Required)
- Must be able to commute to Ann Arbor, MI
Medical, dental, vision, weekly pay with direct deposit option, and retirement.
Other benefits include:
- 13 Week Performance Bonus and Referral Bonus
- Access to CPR/FA/Medication training and Continuing Education Credits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status, Veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Action Home Health Care
Why Work Here?In 2007, Work Skills Corporation (WSC) launched Action Home Health Care (AHHC) to enhance our mission to Optimize Potential for anyone who is faced with illness, recovery, or diminished ability to care for themselves. Our caregivers provide quality care to people of every age and stage of life in the comfort of their own home.
Great team environment, supportive and flexible scheduling.
Ann Arbor, MI