Storefront Fabricator & Shop Foreman for well established glass & glazing company.
Familiar with Architectural Metal Suppliers – YKK – Coral - Oldcastle
5+ years experience
• Great work ethic and attention to detail
• Able to report to work on time for your scheduled start time
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
• Understanding of Architectural Plans & Shop Drawings
Good communication skills - be able to give directions clear and concisely
Ability to organize multiple ongoing projects
Ability to accurately receive & inspect materials
Cut, fabricate and mark storefront /curtainwall per approved shop drawing.
Stage and organize finished materials for work crews per job
Manage and direct inside shop help
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to have ability to stand for a full work day, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and manipulate (lift, carry move) weights of 5 - 100 lbs. Be able to operate saw and hand power tools.
Rate of pay will be negotiable
Will need to pass a background check and drug test
Under Section 3 of the HUD Act of 1968, preference hiring will be given to:
- Persons in public and assisted housing
- Persons in the area where the HUD financial assistance is expended
- Participants in HUD Youthbuild programs
- Homeless persons
Candidates from these groups who wish to qualify for preferential consideration must self-identify.