Action Enterprise Holdings Tulsa, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
Description: Account Executive
Business Unit: ARI Logistics
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Reports to: Branch Manager
The primary objective for this role is to build a book of business by identifying and adding new customer accounts and providing exceptional service to existing customers in order to retain and grow those accounts. This position is accountable for meeting and exceeding individual KPI’s and business objectives including, but not limited to the following:
- Addition of new and retention of existing customer accounts
- Loads booked per day
- Sales calls per day
- Gross Profit Margin
- YOY organic growth of existing customers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospects, calls on, and lands new customers in order to create and continuously grow personal book of business and generate new revenue.
- Provides exceptional customer service and support by frequently and proactively reaching out to customers to establish rapport, deepen working relationships, and in revenue-generating opportunities.
- Perform daily operations for customer accounts including load entry and monitoring, coordination of freight movements, customer communication, and management of customer needs.
- Proactively identifies organic growth opportunities for current customers.
- Prepares bids on lanes and submits RFP/RFQs as available/requested.
- Provides backup support for other team members as needed.
- Additional duties as assign
- Competitive mindset with a “hunter” mentality; aggressive approach to winning opportunities
- High energy, enthusiastic and a positive, proactive attitude
- Ability to develop a creative approach to overcoming hurdles including strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills including a customer-centric philosophy and strong ability to build relationships and establish trust
- Strong sense of urgency for completing tasks and seeking out opportunities
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Efficient organizational and time management skills and the ability to balance and prioritize competing priorities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- 1-year of previous of B2B sales or freight brokerage experience preferred
- Familiarity with transportation management software (TMS) such as McLeod or TMW preferred
- Familiarity with customer relationship management software (CRM) such as Salesforce or One-Page preferred
Action Enterprise Holdings
BusinessView all jobs at Action Enterprise Holdings