Award winning, fast paced, locally-owned service company with 20+ employees is expanding and looking for a new and awesome Administrative Professional, go getter for a permanent part time schedule, Tuesday - Friday 7:00 am - 1:30 pm (24 hours per week)... Have a 3 day weekend every week!
There is never a dull moment at Action Cleaning Service, so if you are addicted to accomplishment, are comfortable with working in specific systems and really be valued for being part of a growing small business, this is the career for you.
• San Jose leading cleaning company, winner of awards, and often a huge waiting list of great customers
• A fun, positive work environment
• An environment where you are recognized and rewarded for both your ability to replicate our systems and also for any creativity that you may be able add to strengthen them
• A variety of responsibilities and a fast paced environment will keep you hopping
• An opportunity to take the reins with lots of autonomy
• Competitive salary
• Medical reimbursement
• Retirement plan matching
• 2 weeks vacation, and comp time can boost your vacation to 4 weeks per year
• Tuition reimbursement for related career development
• Work life balance is a priority
• Tuesday - Friday 7:00 am - 1:30 pm (24 hours per week)...Have a 3 day weekend every week!
• Amazing ability to juggle dozens of things at once with ease and accuracy
• The ability to be a confident communicator
• Strong writing and editing including the ability to present concepts verbally and visually
• Outstanding project management and time management skills
• Fun and Creative personality that engages employees
• A self-motivated "never say die" attitude
• Top notch professionalism
• A personality that is a developer and nurturer of company culture
• Teambuilding skills for our high performing off-site staff
• The ability to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
• A "can do" attitude that naturally sells our service and awesome phone skills
• Creative, self-starter problem solving skills
A TYPICAL DAY:
Strategize with management, initial sales, payroll, fill in where needed, share your ideas, implement your magic, juggle your responsibilities and decide what needs your attention first, work fast, brainstorm on themes and activities for employee engagement meetings, crunch some numbers, spend quality moments connecting and building relationships with staff and clients, get and keep everyone organized, solve a few dozen problems and go home feeling like the day raced by in a minute. Feel accomplished by implementing our core values regarding communication, day making, positivity, integrity, working hard, adaptability & compassion.
TO APPLY: Please press the apply now button on this ad. We are very busy trying to interview so phone calls are not as effective right now. We will be connecting that way later. :) Looking forward to inviting you in.
Assistant Professional Administrative Front Desk Secretary Service Business Small Business Core Values Company Culture, Engagement