Responsibilities and Duties
We seek passionate Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to join our team and expand the availability of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy at our newest center located in Cypress (just outside of Houston, Texas). We are looking to hire BCBAs who look forward to working on a team of other behavior analysts while maintaining a low BCBA to client ratio. ABC chooses to keep the caseload small for BCBAs so they are each able to conduct ample supervision for their team of 1:1 therapists while continually updating treatment plans, ensuring that every client at our center receives the best quality therapy. Each BCBA also conducts regular parent meetings and trainings to help families truly understand ABA.
Does our focused method of providing ABA interest you?
Our 1:1 therapists at ABC hold undergraduate degrees from a four-year university or college and become Registered Behavior Technicians(RBTs) if they don’t already have the certification with the BACB. The majority of our therapists are planning to spend their career in the ABA field. We pay each RBT a salary so they have the security and reinforcement that comes from an employer that looks after their best interests. In turn, our young clients benefit directly from having consistent and caring therapists. We pay more to our employees in order to provide higher quality therapy to families. Our team cares about the delivery of ABA to every child, so data is collected through software, which directly feeds back into treatment planning and reports required by insurance companies.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be actively registered as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) or sitting for your BCBA exam within the next 2 months to apply. Additional experience in the ABA community will be greatly valued and reflect itself in your salary at job offer.
We look forward to your application and starting a conversation about your potential future at ABC. Please include a cover letter helping us to get to know you better and understand why you believe yourself to be a good fit for our team.
- ABC strives to show our respect and appreciation to our team members by offering the following benefits:
- Salaries that are 10-20% above the industry average
- Sign-on Bonus
- Incentive bonuses based on individual and company performance
- Ample paid time off & work-life balance
- Generous health benefits
- Reimbursement for CEUs
- Team-building events
- Toll and mileage reimbursement for candidates commuting more than 18 miles
- Management that is responsive, supportive, and promotes a strong company culture
- Our founders have a background in operating successful small businesses and strive to bring that experience to provide more desirable careers to those who dedicate their lives to the ABA world.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000 /year