Psychologist for Children with Autism (Part-Time or Full Time)
Action Behavior Centers - ABA Therapy for Autism Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Action Behavior Centers is a leading Texas-based provider of behavioral health services to young children on the autism spectrum. Founded by a Harvard-educated medical entrepreneur, ABC has a strong team and values creative and quality approaches to serving our patients and their families.
As part of our efforts to assist families obtaining needed services, we have an opening for a Licensed Psychologist to conduct diagnostic assessments, prepare reports, and coordinate with other team members
This position is full-time: we can be flexible in its structure, with set number of hours per week to perform services at our Dallas, Texas clinics. We are open to discussing part-time options. We would also consider a strong candidate with great leadership and management skills for a more comprehensive role in the growth of ABC.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and value positivity and creative approaches to solving problems. Criteria for the ideal candidate would include the following:
- Education and clinical experience with evaluation and diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Experience with conducting diagnostic assessments for autism spectrum disorder, especially for children ages 18 months to 6 years (CARS-2, ASRS, ADOS-2, ADI-R). Training on the ADOS-2 is preferred. We will secure additional training on key diagnostic instruments as needed.
- Competency with evaluating other areas of functioning such cognitive and adaptive.
- Understanding of the benefits of Applied Behavior Analysis for children with ASD
- Strong and fluid writing competence and attention to detail
- Team player with effective communication skills
Perks of the position include:
- No dealing with billing
- Continuing education and training opportunities such as ADOS-2 advanced clinical training workshops
- Opportunity to train others and liaison with Pediatricians
- Collaboration with a dream team of licensed psychologists, BCBA-Ds and BCBAs
- Competitive salary, benefits for full time employees, reimbursement for CEUs and licensure fees
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please reach out and we'll contact you by phone or email promptly to explore together.
Powered by JazzHR