Senior Implementation Consultant (Remote-Detroit)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As part of our Customer Success team, you will use your experience as an Implementation Consultant and knowledge of Actify’s Automotive Program Management (APM) Suite to help onboard new customers and drive adoption of our cloud solutions throughout the customer’s organization. You will be expected to assist the customer in choosing the appropriate programs with which to begin their migration away from office-level tools towards a purpose-built solution for program management and visualization of product data content. You will help build and oversee the implementation plan, access internal Actify resources where needed, help model the customer’s program lifecycle, perform engaging demonstrations to new stakeholders being brought onto the APM service, and advise the customer on incorporating new features into their process as the product evolves. You will occasionally be called on to assist our Support team in resolving customer issues, given the key nature of your relationship with specific customers.
This position reports to the VP of Sales and Services and works closely with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering to achieve both departmental and organizational goals.
- Consult with automotive suppliers to discover their challenges around Program Management.
- Present the technical story of Actify’s solutions.
- Collaborate with customers to create implementation plans to onboard new team members and new programs for assigned customer accounts.
- Provide project-management visibility back to corporate on status of in-work implementation plans.
- Perform engaging demonstrations of Actify’s program management suite to new stakeholders inside assigned accounts.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to provide feedback on features and useability of the product.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Working knowledge of PLM and ERP applications, with user experience with one or more preferred
- Highly motivated, self-starter with experience in a fast-paced environment, able to thrive under pressure, and execute to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to relate to both shop floor and executive suite individuals
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as engineering, or computer science preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in the CAD or PLM industry as an Implementation or Applications Engineer or Consultant is required
- Demonstrated experience managing technical projects involving engineering or manufacturing software
- Working knowledge of the automotive program environment a significant plus
This is a fully remote position, based in the greater Detroit area.
Normal job duties will involve local travel, occasionally overnight. In addition, travel for team or company meetings, including international travel, will occasionally be required.
As well as a competitive salary, our employees receive the following benefits:
- Generous time off and company holidays
- Flexible working arrangements and remote work
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and time for learning and personal development
- Health insurance
- Paid family benefits
For over 15 years, Actify has been helping manufacturers to visualize and interact with design, engineering, and manufacturing information. Now Actify is applying everything we have learned to equip automotive suppliers with enterprise-grade solutions to meet the challenges of program-based manufacturing. Once again, we’re forging partnerships with leaders and innovators in the supplier community to create a new class of software, Actify Automotive Program Management, that speeds operations, improves productivity, and supports continuous improvement.
Actify serves a global customers base, over 85% of whom are in the automotive supply chain. Actify is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan with its R&D center in Edinburgh, Scotland, and sales and support locations in the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
Employees of Actify share these common values:
- Invested in Customer Success - We are dedicated first and foremost to our customers. We seek relationships based on long-term value, not transactions.
- Responsive - We listen, learn, and follow through to help our customers solve problems. We are always open to finding a better way.
- Collaborative - It’s central to how we do things; the more and better the dialogue and teamwork among ourselves and with our customers, the better the outcome. We want to build a customer community.
- Honest and Transparent - Our customers respect the fact that we speak plainly, directly, and truthfully.
TechnologyView all jobs at Actify