- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ActZero is a well-funded cybersecurity company entering hyper-growth mode. Our market leading, award-winning offering is a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service that combines cybersecurity experts with sophisticated AI technology to protect our customers' networks, clients, employees, and brands.
We're a team of diverse and creative operators, scientists, marketers, and engineers with a passion for cybersecurity. Our team has led cybersecurity at the White House, developed AI at MIT, built cloud services at Capital One, and directed product for DARPA's Foundational Cyber Warfare Program.
As our UI/UX Designer reporting to the Head of Product, you will work with product managers to create user-centric designs by understanding requirements and obtaining feedback. This role is remote, must be located in an ActZero hub in the US (WA, OR, CA, UT, TX, VA, NJ, NY).
We're a small and rapidly growing team, and we believe in doing the best work of our careers in a collaborative environment supported by a culture led by our values and an appreciation for employee wellness.
As UI/UX Designer, you will …
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, operators, and other key stakeholders across our company to lead the design efforts of our products, creating innovative solutions for complex design problems
- Continuously advocate for the user, focusing on their needs
- Develop initial designs quickly, incorporate feedback from stakeholders, and evolve to pixel-perfect mockups
- Create user flows, wireframes, and other low-cost prototypes which can be used to obtain feedback quickly, to be incorporated into the next design iteration
- Deliver original graphic designs (icons, images, etc) to be used throughout our products
We'd like to speak to you if you have …
- At least 3 years of experience designing software products in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in prototyping tools such as Balsamic, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma or Invision Studio
- Created low- and high-fidelity designs for software products that delighted customers
- Knowledge of Jira and other common tools used by developers and product managers to communicate requirements
- Desire to make an impact on an organization from culture to customer, with an empathetic approach to collaboration and communication
ActZero offers comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance with 90% employer contribution for you and your dependents. You will also receive stipends for wellness and internet service, unlimited PTO (that you are actively encouraged to use!), and no-cost life insurance.
Our interview process involves 3 rounds: a conversation with the hiring manager about your background, a hard skills/technical assessment, and a set of behavioral interviews based around our values that gives you an opportunity to speak to people from across the company. We strive for diversity of thought and backgrounds at ActZero, and encourage all people who hit the above requirements to apply.
We believe in pay equity and transparency at ActZero.
Salary: $153,000 USD
Bonus: $27,000 USD
ActZero is building the most effective AI-powered MDR. We foster a culture centered upon our customers and rooted in mutual trust and committed to execution, where we continuously learn and improve, like the AI systems we develop. Founded in 2019, ActZero is backed by Point72 Ventures, a global venture capital firm led by a diverse set of domain experts with the capital to support rounds through all stages of company growth.
ActZero is committed to inclusion and diversity in both our workplaces and our communities and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We understand that different perspectives are integral to having the best environment for our employees and product for our customers. As such, applicants will be screened, hired, retained, and promoted without regard to their gender, sexual orientation, race, class, neurodiversity, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other status covered by local or federal laws.
BusinessView all jobs at ActZero