ACT Home Health has been providing quality home health care services in Orange County for over twenty years. We strive to be more than just a business – we are a family to both our patients and our nurses. Our priority is to provide high-quality personalized care and to keep families together.
If you value working for a company that is organized and works hard at making sure that you always feel respected and appreciated, then you should join ACT! Provide one-on-one care with one of our amazing families and create a safe and healthy environment in the comfort of their homes. We need YOU, now, more than ever.
Benefits to Joining the ACT Family:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Chiropractic/Acupuncture Insurance*
- Life Insurance – At No Cost to You!*
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- On-Call Clinical and Staffing Support 24/7 – Speak directly to our DON or a member of our staffing team when you have urgent needs. Get support from someone who knows you and your patient!
- After Hours Appointments
- Part Time and Full Time Schedules Available
- Sign On/Referral Bonuses
*Please note that some of these benefits are available for full time employees only.
A Raise in Nurses Pay Rates is FINALLY here and ACT Home Health is EXCITED! We are also currently offering phone and virtual interviews during Covid-19.
If you are an experienced LVN or RN, we have a family that needs your caring expertise.
We have both part time and full-time cases available around Orange County. Here are some specific cases looking for LVN or RN care immediately!
AM Shifts -
- Mon-Fri 7a-3p for Adult Male in Santa Ana
- Tues/Wed/Thurs 12p-8p for Adult Male in Huntington Beach
- Mon-Fri 730a-330p for Young Adult Female in Fullerton
- Mon-Fri 11a-7p or 12p-8p for Pediatric Male in Orange
- Flexible Weekday Short Shifts for Pediatric Male in Placentia
PM/NOC Shifts -
- Mon-Fri 2p-10p for Adult Male in Huntington Beach
- Sun/Mon/Thu 7p-7a & Tues 6p-7a for Pediatric Male in Santa Ana
- Flexible Weekday NOCs for Pediatric Female in Mission Viejo
- Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues 1p-11p for Adult Male in Santa Ana
- Wed/Thurs 5p-11p, Fri 3p-11p, Sun 3p-11p for Young Adult Female in Fountain Valley
- Sun-Thurs 12a-630a for Pediatric Female in Brea/Placentia
- Flexible Sat/Sun for Adult Male in Corona
- Sat/Sun 6a-2p OR 10p-6a for Adult Male in Huntington Beach
- Sat 7a-3p for Adult Male in Santa Ana
**If any of these cases in particular are of interest to you, please let us know and we'll be happy to go over the case in more detail!**
MUST have been employed as an LVN or RN for at least 1 year. Clinical work during your nursing program is NOT sufficient to meet this requirement. Ask about Flex Program Available for Nurses with Less than a Year Experience. Ventilator skills beneficial, but WILL TRAIN.
Apply Today or Contact Our Hiring Coordinator at 714-560-0800!
***PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PROVIDE SHIFT CARE ONLY, NOT VISITS!***
Act Home Health
Why Work Here?Our priority is to provide high-quality personalized care and to keep families together. We thrive on meeting the unique needs of each patient and commit to providing compassionate care, even in the most challenging circumstances.
Supportive 24 Hr Internal Staff, Great Benefits!
Garden Grove, CA