We are Across Health Home Care, a pediatric, family-owned home health care company in the DFW area! We love our staff!
Looking for a qualified RN for a pediatric patient in Plano, TX.
This nurse provides direct and individualized nursing care to assigned pediatric patients based on nursing standards and agency policies under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and/or a Registered Nurse designee.
When you work for Across Health Home Care, you are a part of our family. Working in a home can be a challenge, and we want you to feel comfortable in your work environment so that you can provide excellent care and peace of mind to every family you serve. Our desire is for you to feel like you are matched with a child that meets your personal clinical skill level and that you receive guidance each step of the way.
We want to minister to you just like each family we care for. Your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being is important, and we want to provide the support you need. Whether that means praying with you or for you, listening to your concerns, or providing the resources you need, we are committed to showing our staff they are appreciated and valued
See more about Across Health Home Care at our website: http://acrosshealthhomecare.com
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Bonuses or Differentials
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit Paychecks
- Paperless charting (CubHub)
- Paid orientation and in-home training
- 24/7 resources with an RN on call for every shift
- Access to Right Now Media @ Work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures quality and safe delivery of home health services to patients/clients.
- Implements plan of care formulated by physician and Registered Nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with plan of care in agency electronic software
- Assesses and provides patient/client and family caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment and uses safe work methods and procedures in accordance with company clinical standards.
- Participates in coordination of home health services with Registered Nurse and clinical management.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Documents and reports activity as required.