Manager, PPC (Multiple Opens)
Acronym New York, NY
- Posted: 21 days ago
We are looking for a dedicated Manager, PPC to oversee the full scope of several paid search campaigns and manage small teams of analysts to create results.
This is the job….
- Top-to-bottom management of paid search campaigns; generating ranking reports, conducting site audits, handling client concerns, etc.
- Overall paid search campaign strategy and implementation.
- Management of client media-spend budgets, keyword list-management, oversight of ad copy.
- Monitor the overall performance of paid search efforts and report key indicators to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify performance targets, project milestones, resource needs, etc.
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with contextual networks for interactive placement.
This is you….
- 3+ years of hands-on SEM experience, primarily in paid search campaign management; agency-side preferred.
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research.
- Strong experience with ad copy development.
- Proficient with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
- Certification in Google Adwords; Certification in YSN.
- Bachelor’s degree.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Acronym