We are the nations fastest growing Hospitality Recruiting and Staffing Firm. Our company solely specializes in hospitality staffing and we are looking for a Assistant Operations Manager to join and grow with our team! The ideal candidate is someone that has a professional and business sense, experienced with Recruitment, Staffing, as well as Hospitality Management. HR experience is a plus.
The Assistant Operations Manager works in conjunction with the Operations Managers, to recruit and place employees onto job assignments. You will be responsible for completing assigned tasks and ensuring the availability of qualified temporary staff to meet the anticipated needs of our clients. Ability to make sound business decisions as a manager as well as other duties listed here:
- Assists with branch payroll and ensures accurate & timely completion of employee time cards.
- Visits Clients, Assists with Check-Ins on-site, Attends Job fairs and other Operations related travel.
- Interacts with employees over the phone and in-person.
- Services client's needs and inquiries when appropriate.
- Recruit employees and meet weekly goals for targeted positions.
- Oversees order fill rates for temporary assignments, meet or exceed established targets for the branch.
- Prepares and generates a variety of reports for management, staff, corporate and others.
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain communication with employees and clients to ensure the development of new business and to promote client and employee retention.
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of operations required to ensure compliance with safety, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, Human Resources, I-9 compliance.
- Must have a passion for superior customer service and an understanding of human resources and/or staffing industry practices.
Qualifications and Skills
- Business experience with strong emphasis on customer service
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to connect with people
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Food & Beverage - Hospitality industry a plus, but not required
- Must be willing and able to work some weekends and hours outside of normal business hours as business needs fluctuate.
If interested, please respond with an attached resume, include your name, email, and phone number that works for a phone interview.
We look forward to meeting with you!