- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an IT Project Manager to join the company, a premier supplier, in Boston MA USA. While working in this clean, and not climate-controlled facility you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the evolution of the industry. Come work for a company that has been consistently recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For. Immediate interviews are available, apply today!
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Boston MA
This is Hybrid role but candidate must to located in Massachusetts area
- The Project Manager’s primary responsibility will be to manage and deliver multiple large, complex projects and meet organizational goals.
- Plan and manage projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to successfully deliver projects using Agile project management methodologies.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements. Track project costs to meet budget.
- Prepare project status reports and variance analysis to ensure project remains on track.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution. Comply with defined agency standards.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Facilitate change management activities between the project team and IT service groups, participating in all phases of the project life cycle.
- Assist Project/Program/Portfolio Directors and Managers in ensuring systems and/or business plans are developed and documented in accordance with quality control standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a software project manager.
- PMP/PMI ACP/CSM certification preferred
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Expertise in Agile project management methodologies – Scrum, SAFe, Kanban.
- Skilled in using project management software such as Jira, Microsoft Project.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all.
Acro Service Corporation
ConstructionView all jobs at Acro Service Corporation
Get fresh Technology Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!