- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results.
· Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment.
· Prefer an associate degree or 2-4 years of experience in the Electronics field or in a related area.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks. Works under direct supervision.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Some degree of knowledge in troubleshooting skills, quality, and process orientation.
· Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft, Microsoft Teams and Outlook software systems is a required.
Acro Service Corporation
ManufacturingView all jobs at Acro Service Corporation
Get fresh Electronic TEST Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.