Minimum 1 year experience in building sub-assemblies according to IPC620 standards and a graduate from certified school with an IPC620 certification.
• Must have flow line experience
• Must be able to Solder
• Must have good manual dexterity
• Strong mechanical build experience accurately interpreting written work instruction, drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams.
• Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• Experienced with working with hand tools used in the assembly of cables and sub-assemblies
• Experienced with working with hand tools
• Knowledge of cable termination including familiarity with crimping specifications and use of both automated and hand crimping tools
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
• Use of manual and automatic wire strippers.
Acro has been in business for over 30 years and currently employs approximately 2,500 people throughout the United States. Additional information about Acro can be found on our web-site: www.acrocorp.com .
Acro Service CorporationI manage recruitment for Acro Service Corporation Acro is a contract staffing company that provides IT, Engineering and Professional personnel to major corporations including Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Care First , Blue Care Network, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, BP, Honeywell Aerospace , GM, Ford, Aon, CMS and many others. Acro has been in business for over 30 years and currently employs approximately 2,500 people throughout the United States. Additional information about Acro can be found on our web-site: www.acrocorp.com .