- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 to $20 Hourly
We are seeking a Administrative Specialist to join the company, a premier supplier, in Phoenix, AZ. While working in this clean, climate-controlled facility you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the evolution of the industry. The position offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits options (medical insurance with BlueCross and BlueShield, 401k through Principal Financial and more!). Come work for a company that has been consistently recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For. Immediate interviews are available, apply today!
Assist the Procurement Supervisor with various duties in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Solicit vendors for quotes, maintain spreadsheets, create and mail correspondence to vendors, maintain orders and ETA of products, create purchase folders, update hardcopy as well as online files, review emails, provide daily updates on inventory, assemble contracts, filing, review vendor pricing; placing orders, reconciling reports, reallocating expenditures, creation of reports and other documents, Must be a flexible helpful assistant. This is a very busy environment and the successful candidate will be high energy and proficient in office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- The ability to think on their own and work well under limited supervision; self-starter
- At least one year in a business setting
Experience in Administration
- Experience in a procurement setting
- HS diploma or GED
- 2 years post-secondary education
- We are extremely busy and backlogged due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all.
Acro Service CorporationWhy Work Here?
Consistently recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the U.S. Connecting people to opportunity is our business!
With almost four decades of experience as a proven industry leader, Acro continues to be consistently recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the United States. As an international professional services firm with deep expertise in consulting and staff augmentation offering a variety of solutions including MSP, VMS, RPO, HRO (and more), Acro operates across North America, Europe, and Asia from over 30 locations. Acro’s client portfolio includes some of the most well-known names in business and provides services across all verticals including technology, aerospace, energy, automotive, government, and manufacturing. To learn more, please visit www.acrocorp.com.
BusinessView all jobs at Acro Service Corporation