- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title - Coordinator - Administrative
Location - York, PA 17406
Duration - 3-4 months contract (Possible extension)
Shift - M-F - 8 AM to 5 PM
Description of the role:
Responsible for performing administrative duties associated with the service operations department so that the department functions efficiently and cost effectively. Supporting multiple lines of business
Essential Job Functions
- Performs Install Base maintenance as needed. Creates safety inspection tickets
- Updates on-call lists, sends detailed notification to client Communications daily Checks technicians in/out, sends down car listing and communicates information to Regional Dispatch and supervisors
- Provides status to NTL and customers on open work orders and completed callbacks. Updates PM ticket with the monthly work order
- Acts as liaison between the branch operations and regional dispatch; maintains shared calendars for dispatch with field attendance and work scheduling. Reviews open ticket reports and submits to dispatch
- Tracks Job Sight audits.
- Assists mechanics with ITS downloads, PDA troubleshooting and PDA ordering, brochures, and tools. Orders new phones and replacements for service department
- Assists managers with safety meetings and maintains documentation
- Completes manual payroll entry forms, includes daily DVR processing and cost corrections
- Creates parts requisitions and receives parts. Reviews weekly report of un-received invoices
- Sends copy of down payment checks to regional AR. Submits checks sent to branch for service to lockbox
Qualifications & Preferred skills
High School Diploma or GED
Microsoft Office is required – Excel is used in this position
Customer service experience
Working with sales experience, field/operations employees and customers.
Strong organization skills and can prioritize/multi-task.
Looking for someone with experience working with customers, operations, people in the field and salespeople in the field. Approachable. Mechanics and sales employees will be working with the coordinator and need things to get done. Works well with the team.
Acro Service Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Acro Service Corporation
Get fresh Contract Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.