Attention Experienced Staffing Industry Sales Professionals....
Acro Service Corp is seeking to add a VP of Strategic Accounts to its growing team! So, if you are a proven sales leader in the staffing industry with experience in consultative sales (MSPs, Staff Augumentation and RPOs) this is the opportunity you've been looking for to take your career to the next level.
While Acro is headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, this opportunity could be remote for a candidate with the right experience. We are actively hiring during COVID-19 and immediate interviews are available.
In addition to a generous salary (base + commission plan), excellent benefits, you would be joining a company recognized for the last six consecutive years among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the United States!
The VP, Strategic Accounts will lead business development efforts on large enterprise accounts, selling staffing and solutions deals, through strategic selling.
- Lead sales efforts for the acquisition of select large accounts, through marketing and personal selling of all Acro’s services
- Build an annual sales pipeline of consulting, training, and staffing services
- Identify new target clients and build account acquisition strategies to position Acro as a new supplier/client partner through research, relationship development, client meetings, and entertainment events
- Target C-Level, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Human Resources, and VP/Director-level contacts
- Be an expert in all Acro’s capabilities, our client’s industries, current trends, and solutions
- Actively participate in the RFP process for opportunities in pipeline; will require extensive business proposal writing skills and creativity in developing and communicating solutions
- Present Acro’s brand via in-person presentations and meetings, phone conferences, and on-line presentations
- Negotiate contracts and close opportunities
- Attend industry conferences to develop leads, networking opportunities, and develop relationships
- Expand and integrate Acro’s entire portfolio of services within existing accounts, coordinating cross-division communication, management and delivery of our services for customers
- Cultivate and expand existing portfolio of select accounts through regular communication, quarterly business reviews, and executive/senior level client visits
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management or other college major relevant to business development and/or sales administration.
- 10+ years of staffing and consulting industry experience leading business development efforts of large, strategic accounts.
- 5-8 years selling consultative solutions and programs to include Managed Service Provider (MSP), Staff Augmentation, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) with proven success.
- Demonstrated success as a top sales producer, developing an annual sales portfolio
- Must have a strong network of qualified buyers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with marketing via social media; strong presence on LinkedIn
- Must be articulate, proactive, able to teach, willing to suggest improvements, and able to interact with members of the management team.
- Sales operations and management expertise, excellence in customer service skills.
- Must be familiar with the use of a customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Proven business development experience and the ability to deliver professional, formal presentations.
- Strong financial management skills and ability to read and interpret financial reports.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive; experience in all facets of strategic sales process.
- Able to effectively communicate with all types of people, which include listening and understanding, as well as, conveying ideas and opinions in writing clearly and concisely.
- Proficient computer skills; especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Master’s degree in business preferred, but not required.
- Experience with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool is preferred, but not required.
- No additional skills qualifications are required.
- Frequently sits, walks, and stands.
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment.
- The noise level in the work area is usually low.
- Domestic and International
- Approx. 15-20%
With over 38 years experience as a proven industry leader, Acro continues to be consistently recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the United States. As an international professional services firm with deep expertise in consulting and staff augmentation offering a variety of solutions including MSP, RPO, VMS (and more), Acro operates across the United States, Mexico, Canada, Europe and Asia from over 30 locations. Acro provides services across all verticals including technology, aerospace, energy, automotive, government and manufacturing. To learn more, please visit www.acrocorp.com
Acro values diversity in its workforce and is an EOE employer. Acro is also committed to hiring veterans and offers sponsorship opportunities.
Acro Service Corp
Why Work Here?
Consistently recognized as a Best & Brightest Company To Work For and committed to connecting people to opportunity!