Acro is seeking a SR. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, GOVERNMENT SERVICES to join its corporate team. This is an excellent career opportunity for a tenured staffing industry professional seeking to develop new relationships and grow a business . This is your opportunity to join one a company that has been consistently recognized among the nation's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For for the last five consecutive years!
The Sr. Business Development Manager will lead efforts to sell services offered by Acro (see list below) to new and existing accounts to generate revenue for the business.
Services offered by Acro include:
- Temporary staffing across multiple labor categories (i.e. IT, Engineering, Technical, Professional, Administrative/Clerical);
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) for contingent labor;
- Vendor Management System (VMS) services for temporary staffing and Statements-of-Work (SOW) based staffing spend;
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing;
- Independent Contractor validation services; and
- Project-based IT consulting services.
Network, make connections, build new relationships, pursue new opportunities and secure and onboard new customers, while maintaining current account relationships. Possess exceptional communication skills and strategic thinking to raise the level of customer and consultant satisfaction with Acro. Many government programs run by Acro have an MSP/VMS component and experience in this area is considered a plus.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business development focused on public sector customers utilizing Acro cooperative contracts wherever possible or via direct participation in the RFP process if a public entity is unable to utilize the cooperative contract.
- Ongoing, regular development of targeted state and local government business opportunities through the cooperative contracts or directly via the RFP process.
- Provide consultative selling of Acro’s MSP and VMS solution.
- Provide VMS technology demonstrations, training and work with Acro clients, VMS partners and internal staff.
- On-board all new customer engagements to include:
- Completion and execution of agreement or participating amendments
- Understanding of customer business requirements and processes for inclusion into the delivery model
- Oversight of VMS implementation
- Work with Acro’s supplier relations team to transition all client-required suppliers into the staffing program
- Provide escalation management plans and resources when appropriate for Acro, clients and suppliers.
- Identify inter dependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream problems.
- Accountable for meeting project schedule and results, as well as for the customer satisfaction and the quality of the deliverable.
- Maintain vendor relations management between Acro and multiple participating staffing agencies supporting Acro clients.
- Effective interaction and communication with all levels and departments of Acro and client support including but not limited to; Sales, IT, Accounting, all Executive and “C” levels within Acro and Client.
- Document all sales activities in the appropriate database and submit required reports to Acro management. Participate in the development of the annual business and goal planning process.
- Travel as required (approx. 10-15%)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in selling IT related services, such as IT staffing, or IT project management, IT software development, IT infrastructure or other IT-based services
- Sales driven, business development mentality to grow new and existing business
- Ability to both be a “hunter” and “gatherer” for government/public sector sales
- Ability to think outside the norm and present creative solutions to government agencies in support of Acro solutions.
- Experience with Vendor Management System tools and Managed Service Provider services a big plus
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work autonomously with executives, managers, and individual contributors at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skill; and
- Ability to deal directly with Vendors, Clients, and Executive level managers.
- Thrive and succeed under minimal supervision and support.
- Frequently sits, walks, and stands.
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment.
- The noise level in the work area is usually low.
Acro values diversity in our workforce and is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer. Acro is also committed to hiring veterans and offers sponsorship opportunities.