On Site Manager (LI/Commercial Staffing & Recruiting Exp. Preferred)
Acro Service Corp Pueblo, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Acro is seeking an On-Site Manager with prior light industrial/commercial staffing Industry experience to lead our growing team in Pueblo, CO. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leader in the staffing industry and work with a company that has consistently been recognized among the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation! This is a full-time, direct hire position as a member of our corporate team. This role offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits!
Act as liaison between our client and effectively service our customers by streamlining the recruiting process, while striving to achieve the mutual objective of quality and continuous improvement. Works primarily at the client location to develop customer relationship. Work OnSite with client to attract and retain talent for their contingent labor program while providing excellent service to both the candidates and talents. This role will integral to the success of this program and is extremely strategic in nature. We need someone to think outside the box and who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure people understand the duties, environment, and roles that are being requested.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all daily account activity with regard to the On-Site client staffing needs.
- Maintain good client relations by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
- Oversee and develop a specific business plan to ensure fulfillment of client needs and ensures “best fit”. Assist with the creation of specialized advertising.
- Along with the Client Management team, define and develop all pre-training technologies. Define and coordinate usage. Prepares all employees through orientation for a proper transition to the assignment.
- Manage all master vendor activities including payroll, invoicing, and aging (if applicable).
- Assist in the coordination and selection of secondary vendors. Communicate regularly on account status (if applicable).
- Manage employee turnover and retention by proactively addressing concerns.
- Oversee safety program in conjunction with Safety Director and Client Management team.
- Develop strategies to reduce workers’ compensation dollars. Complete On-Site incident investigations and appropriate paperwork.
- Regularly conduct partnership in performance meetings to ensure consistency and quality.
- Oversee time and attendance for all employees, including timeclock reconciliation, invoice comparison, and paycheck distribution.
- Prepare necessary regularly scheduled evaluations for the variable workforce.
- In conjunction with the Client Management team, counsels site employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance
- Maintain customer information relative to the account.
- Coordinate and maintain employee files regarding background checks and substance screening and any other pertinent Client specific paperwork.
- Maintain attendance records; coordinate new starts and appropriate pre-assignment paperwork (i.e., I-9’s, drug test templates, skill checks, etc.).
- Prepare necessary reporting.
- Interact with worksite employees monitoring processes and work output. Make recommendations or suggestions as warranted.
- Participate in company meetings as appropriate.
- Monitor productivity and staffing levels based on client needs.
- Engage in regular safety training, be familiar with safety policies and procedures at client sites, promote a culture of safety at branch offices and at client locations
- Comply with all safety rules established
- Any other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree not required, but preferred. Qualifiable staffing industry experience will be considered in lieu of a college degree.
- 2 or more years of staffing industry experience is desirable.
- Prefer 1 or more years of light industrial staffing industry experience in an onsite managed service environment
- Supervision experience a plus.
- Experience in the temporary employment industry, human resources, customer service or account management preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organized, objective, and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively develop good relationships with temporary associates and client staff and managers.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of Anchor management, temporary associates, and client staff.
- Professional demeanor and deportment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Frequently sits, walks, and stands.
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment.
- The noise level in the work area is usually low.
Acro values diversity in our workforce and is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer. Acro is also committed to hiring veterans and offers sponsorship opportunities.
Acro Service CorpWhy Work Here?
Consistently recognized as a Best & Brightest Company To Work For and committed to connecting people to opportunity!
For almost four decades, Acro Service Corporation (Acro) has provided customized workforce solutions to meet the continually evolving demands of its clients. Acro provides best-in-class services to meet the contingent labor needs of our clients as a true total talent acquisition services and solutions provider. Our solutions portfolio includes contingent staffing services, delivered through specialized staffing divisions for professional, technical, and commercial labor categories; Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions utilizing a variety of Vendor Management System (VMS) tools including Acro’s own technology, XRM System; Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO); Direct Sourcing; Employer of Record (EOR) services; Independent Contractor Compliance and Engagement; and, Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) services. Acro has won over 100 industry and client awards and Staffing Industry Analysts lists Acro as one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. Come and join an organization that has been recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation eight years in a row!