HRIS - Business Data Analyst, Power BI (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For almost four decades, Acro Service Corporation (Acro) has been providing customized workforce solutions to meet the demands of its clients in a continually evolving market. Acro provides best-in-class services to meet the contingent labor needs of our clients as a premier staffing provider throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Acro Service Corporation also provides total talent solutions in the areas of Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions utilizing a variety of Vendor Management System (VMS) applications, including Acro’s own VMS, XRM System; Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO); Direct Sourcing; Employer of Record (EOR); Independent Contractor Compliance and Engagement; and, Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) services.
Come and join an organization that has been recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation seven years in a row!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Business Analyst is responsible for working directly with Acro’s operations teams to provide accurate, timely, and quality reports related to each division’s operations. These divisions include Acro’s MSP Solutions (Advanta), Acro’s Technical, Professional Staffing Group (ATPS), Acro’s Government Solutions Group (AGSG), and Acro’s commercial and light industrial division, Acro Blue. Reporting and data requests will primarily focus on operational staffing-related metrics obtained by mining Vendor Management Systems (VMS) in use by Acro’s MSP division Advanta, Acro’s ATS systems in use by Acro Blue, ATPS and AGSG, and other various databases in use by the company. The Business Analyst will not only provide reports but be able to explain each data point to internal and external customers when appropriate. A level of understating staffing-related metrics is necessary along with the ability to review data and tell the story of such data in a concise and professional manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with Acro’s program teams by providing timely, concise, and accurate data related to Acro’s operations.
· Support program teams with the creation of material that will be used during client business reviews.
· Obtain from all applicable systems information that is required to effectively analyze and present data. Sources of data to include VMS tools (including our own, XRM System) being used in our MSP programs and staffing operations, Great Plains and Tableau.
· Work with Acro’s technology team to understand all primary sources of company data (VMS, ATS, Great Plains) and external third-party sources and have the ability to assist in building integrations from all data sources into Acro’s business intelligence software (Tableau).
· Proficient computer skills-internet, Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, prioritize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Interpret all types of data, analyze results using statistical techniques, identify trends or patterns in complex data sets and report out to internal and external customers on findings.
· Provide trending analysis of program metrics to ensure continual business improvement across all Acro programs.
· Conceptualize, design, and develop data visualization solutions that synthesize complex data concepts into clear communications for key stakeholders and decision-makers.
· Construct dashboards from a combination of sources to drive operational improvements.
· Appropriately balance all scheduled reports to meet the deadlines.
· Coordinate any ad hoc reporting requests across different technologies.
· Manage reporting and visualization projects through the complete project lifecycle.
· Collaborate with leadership and colleagues to determine information and data needs that assist program teams in providing beneficial information to Acro clients.
· Compile and analyze project data; prepares summaries and presentations of project scope, timeline, and deliverables to key stakeholders and leadership.
· Assists in the training of staff members.
· Provides analytical and customer-oriented expertise on team projects
· Ensures ongoing validity and reproducibility of reporting measures; use additional reporting tools as needed.
· Perform other related tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree. Additional years of similar work experience may serve in place of a Bachelor’s degree.
· 5-7 years in a similar role utilizing similar business intelligence software listed in the skill section below.
· Preference of one or more year experience in the staffing industry or other HR-related field performing similar tasks.
· Experience with Vendor Management Systems (VMS) such as Fieldglass, Beeline, IQ Navigator.
· Experience in utilizing business intelligence software such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SAP Crystal Reports and similar platforms.
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Knowledge of CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or similar programs.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong customer service-facing skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to create reports for client review, multi-tasking and exceptional communication skills to all levels of employees in an organization.
· Ability to effectively develop good relationships with associate vendors, customers, employees, and managers.
· Ability to respond effectively to employees, customers, and the associate vendor network with excellent customer service skills to produce positive outcomes; possess good negotiation skills.
· Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality with respect to all work performed.
· Frequently sits for long periods of time.
· May be required to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment.
· The noise level in the work area is usually low.
· A great deal of the work is done via the computer/email/reports etc.
Acro values diversity in our workforce and is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Acro is also committed to hiring veterans and offers sponsorship opportunities.
Acro Service CorpWhy Work Here?
Consistently recognized as a Best & Brightest Company To Work For and committed to connecting people to opportunity!
Over the last 40 years, Acro Service Corporation (Acro) has provided customized workforce solutions to meet the continually evolving demands of its clients. Acro provides best-in-class services to meet the contingent labor needs of our clients as a true total talent acquisition services and solutions provider. Our solutions portfolio includes contingent staffing services, delivered through specialized staffing divisions for professional, technical, and commercial labor categories; Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions utilizing a variety of Vendor Management System (VMS) tools including Acro’s own technology, XRM System; Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO); Direct Sourcing; Employer of Record (EOR) services; Independent Contractor Compliance and Engagement; and, Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) services. Acro has won over 100 industry and client awards and Staffing Industry Analysts lists Acro as one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. Come and join an organization that has been recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation eight years in a row!