Acro Service Corp Livonia, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come and join our team! Acro is seeking a FINANCIAL ANALYST who meets the criteria below to join our corporate team. This position reports directly to Acro's VP of Finance. This is a full-time, direct-hire, remote work role as a member of Acro's corporate team. Apply today for immediate consideration!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financial Performance Analysis and Forecasting. Within 10 business days following the release of each month’s financial statements by the Accounting Department, work with the Vice President of Finance to: (i) analyze and report actual financial results against the current year’s forecast and the prior year’s actual results for each business unit; and, (ii) update the full-year forecast of the company’s performance to incorporate the month’s actual results. By the end of November each year, prepare and submit the budget for the next year. Perform other related special analyses as requested by the Vice President of Finance pertaining to any aspect of the company’s financial performance.
- Pricing Analysis. As requested by the Vice President of Finance, conduct pricing development and analysis for proposals and other purposes including but not limited to price increase requests, price justification initiatives and other special purposes.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. Establish contacts with merger and sale brokers, particularly the ones that specialize in the staffing industry, and obtain information regarding acquisition target companies based on criteria established by the Vice President of Finance and CEO. Analyze prospective companies and develop go/no-go recommendations and related rationale; draft nonbinding Letters of Intent where applicable; and, engage in negotiations with brokers and sellers to facilitate actions and decisions favorable to the company.
- Contracts Administration. Responsible for ensuring the company has processes in place to comply with the requirements of all contracts with its clients, suppliers, and subcontractors. Ensure all contracts, subcontracts, and related amendments are up-to-date and archived for easy accessibility in both soft copy and hard copy formats. Be the company’s go-to person for any contract and subcontract-related queries.
- Business Insurance Analysis & Management. Responsible for business insurance procurement at best value and administration of such insurance. Serve as the company’s go-to person for all insurance-related queries (including the provision of required certificates of insurance) related to proposals the company is bidding on as well as the contracts the company has won.
- Special Assignments and Process Improvements. As requested by the Vice President of Finance, undertakes special assignments and/or leads process improvement initiatives to improve the company’s processes in specified areas.
- Attending and participating in meetings and presentations.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related-area, with a minimum 3.6 GPA strongly preferred.
- Strongly preferred: Master’s in Business Administration, with a minimum 3.6 GPA.
- At least three years experience in financial analysis including business planning, budgeting, and forecasting, cost and profit analyses.
- Highly skilled in using Microsoft Excel and/or other software to create and update financial forecasts, conduct variance analyses comparing actual results to forecasts, develop pricing analyses for proposals (among other purposes), and create graphs and/or charts to communicate key research findings.
- Excellent judgment about when to use various chart types, diagrams, tables and formulas using Microsoft Excel, including the use of the following Excel functions: IF Statements (including the use of IFERROR whenever appropriate), VLOOKUP’s, HLOOKUPS, INDEX, MATCH, ROUND, and other functions commonly used in creating financial analyses.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate the results of your research both in writing and orally to business executives in a succinct and compelling manner.
- Comfortable interacting with top executives of business organizations to learn and understand their agenda and determine what research will be of most use to them in solving business problems.
- Ability to investigate and answer unfamiliar questions through original and creative analyses that generate perceptive value-added insight.
- Prior experience in computer programming or systems analysis highly desirable.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office suite software, in particular Microsoft Excel. High proficiency level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is desired.
- Frequently sits, walks, and stands.
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Typical office environment.
- Noise level typical of an office environment.
Acro is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers any job opportunity to any qualified candidate without regard to age, race, gender, national origin, physical appearance, sexual orientation, etc. Employer would be willing to consider sponsorship if needed.
Acro Service CorpWhy Work Here?
Consistently recognized as a Best & Brightest Company To Work For and committed to connecting people to opportunity!
For almost four decades, Acro Service Corporation (Acro) has provided customized workforce solutions to meet the continually evolving demands of its clients. Acro provides best-in-class services to meet the contingent labor needs of our clients as a true total talent acquisition services and solutions provider. Our solutions portfolio includes contingent staffing services, delivered through specialized staffing divisions for professional, technical, and commercial labor categories; Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions utilizing a variety of Vendor Management System (VMS) tools including Acro’s own technology, XRM System; Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO); Direct Sourcing; Employer of Record (EOR) services; Independent Contractor Compliance and Engagement; and, Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) services. Acro has won over 100 industry and client awards and Staffing Industry Analysts lists Acro as one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. Come and join an organization that has been recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation eight years in a row!
Finance and Insurance