Warehouse Shipping and Receiving
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing Retail Display and Furniture Company is looking for a full-time experienced Warehouse Shipping and Receiving worker. Company is located in Southern N.J. across from Philadelphia.
We are looking for a key employee that is a team player and can help improve our productivity and organization. This is a great opportunity for a talented employee to become part of a growing company that is implementing Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
Position: Warehouse Shipping and Receiving
Job Type: Full-time
Pay rate: Based on your experience
Role: Perform activities related to the receiving of and shipping of goods while maintaining a well-organized warehouse area
Primary Responsibilities – Shipping and Receiving:
- Strong Customer and Quality Focus
- Team Player
- Load and unload trucks using a fork lift
- Pack custom products to ensure safe transport without damage
- Assure incoming and outgoing good quantities match the documentation
- Visually inspect products prior to shipping to confirm no damage
- Manage all associated paperwork – i.e. Bills of Lading, Packing Lists, Inventory Tags, Production Tickets
- Manage inventory of all Packaging Materials and request re-orders in anticipation of needs
- Maintain and organize warehouse areas
- Operate various machinery including forklifts, pallet jacks, wrapping and banding equipment
- Dump waste bins and manage pull/replacement of dumpsters when requested
- Participate in visual inspections on manufactured products and assure counts and documentation are accurate to each other
- Occasionally oversee assigned employees
- Support manufacturing as requested
- Facilities Management experience is a plus
- OSHA Forklift Certification
- Must be able to routinely lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to read and utilize shipping and receiving paperwork
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
Applicant must be experienced with reliable transportation and get to work on-time. Must be able and willing to work overtime when the project requires.
Eligible candidate must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Retail Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.