Personal Insurance Sales/Marketing Rep for Real Estate Partner
People powered. Client obsessed.
Our business has evolved since we began in 1973, but one core value hasn't: our passion for always going above and beyond to help our clients succeed. We have an exceptional team of people who are passionate about what they do and the services we offer. We are one of the largest insurance agencies on the West Coast and partner with over a thousand of Bay Area's most dynamic companies on the most crucial aspects of their business. We are also an Acrisure partner agency which means we are part of one of the top 10 brokerage firms in the nation. This partnership allows us to offer access to unique global insurance programs for specific niches as well as provide personal, handson service to our clients.
International ProInsurance Solutions, LLC (ProInsurance) is a wellestablished joint venture with Compass real estatethat focuses on providing clients with personalized, premium protection for that matters most. This position will require spending time in the Compass real estate office(s) to build individual relationships with the realtors by completing specified responsibilities. Individual will be assigned to Compass Real Estate offices that partner with ProInsurance to build a referral relationship with individual realtors by being an insurance resource for them and their clients.
- Educate Realtors - Monthly presentations in real estate offices or via video on insurance industry updates and various topics to help the realtors advocate for their clients.
- Resource to Realtors - Assist realtors and clients with insurability questions.
- a. CLUE Reports
- b. Location check (brush, flood and earthquake)
- c. Guidance on type of policy needed based on location and usage of property
- Client Development - Counsel home buyers on insurance options that are best for them.
- a. Collect client information
- b. Send client information to insurance markets
- c. Present best proposal (in person/phone/email)
- d. Interact with lender and title company for closing of escrow
- e. Collect applications and payment
- Ongoing Client Service - Work with account management team and client to navigate policy needs.
- a. Answer coverage questions
- b. Cross sell
Qualities for Success
- Highly relationship focused sales style; outgoing
- Comfortable interacting in large groups as well as one on one
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with deadline sensitivity
- Possess high level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate various computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite, Agency Management Systems, etc.)
- Ability to regularly travel to multiple real estate offices
- 35 years of Personal Insurance Broker experience
- Willingness to obtain Property & Casualty license
- College education preferred, but not required