Remote Executive Vice President of Partner Services (Acrisure Texas Partners)
- Posted: 5 days ago
Acrisure Texas Partners (ATP) is a collaborative group of regional Acrisure Partners, headquartered in Texas. The goal of ATP is supporting our partners to achieve the goals of the organization. Our approach and culture are designed to align and maintain the entrepreneurial, collaborative spirit of the partners.
ATP is currently looking to add an Executive Vice President of Partner Services to their growing team. The Executive Vice President of Partner Services will report directly to the Managing Partner and is a member of the Executive Management Team. He/she will lead the Accounting, Human Resources, Payroll and Agency Operations team. This position will be a critical role in execution of the organizational strategies in these key areas.
In addition, this position will interact and work frequently to support the core strategic verticals of ATP. Specifically, onboarding new Acrisure Partners and Agency Acquisitions to the ATP platform. On-going collaboration with the partners to ensure goals and objectives are achieved with a collaborative mind-set. This position will leverage their experience in accounting, finance, operations and leadership to enhance the overall operational optimization goals, while preserving the overall culture of ATP.
This individual will sit remote, but must reside in Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Partner Services Team ensuring overall organization goals are accomplished
- Responsible for all Financial Reporting to ensure accurate and timely communication to managing partners and ATP members
- Budget preparation and review
- Financial reporting and communication to appropriate members of ATP
- ATP management reports with financial recommendations/observations
- Forecasting and financial planning
- Communication and leadership
- Maintain open, collaborative communication with ATP members and management team
- Directly manage the partner services team. Establish goals and metrics to ensure overall objectives are met
- Responsible for evaluation and recommendations of overall operational optimization of the platform
- Will work closely with the agency operations team, ATP members and executive team to identify and implement strategies that provide operational optimization
- Collaboration with the insurance operations management team to identify areas of opportunity to achieve overall efficiency
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of broad, operational management experience (across functions such as Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Regulatory Affairs, M&A, and functional onboarding), required
- Understanding of impact of operational processes on financials is preferred
- Experience in insurance brokerage business(es) is required
- Experience managing leaders is required
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders from different organizations, departments, and cultures
- Demonstrated administrative computing skills, including Microsoft Office (MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position allows for remote work environment
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Acrisure LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?