Acrisure LLC Grand Rapids, MI
- Posted: 27 days ago
Why Choose Acrisure?
In record time, Acrisure has become the fastest growing insurance broker globally. A top 20 player a few years ago, we are now in the top 10 of insurance brokers globally, with ambitious plans to continue growing at pace. Beyond our growth, our dedication to client service, as fueled by our business model and culture, means that Acrisure’s opportunity is to be the most relevant and successful, privately held insurance broker in the industry.
Our model is unique. Through a network of agency partners that provide local service with global reach, we work in service of two core objectives: create value and be a good partner.
Our culture is strong. We are a collaborative company of entrepreneurial, innovative, and talented people who believe in our future. We outthink and out work the competition. We look outside our walls and are energized by our fast-paced trajectory.
Our vision for the future is clear. We have limitless potential to achieve unprecedented success in the insurance industry. To achieve our opportunity, a best-in-class Team must support us.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this growing team and immediately make an impact to the overall success of the company. If you are interested in collaborating with good people who celebrate entrepreneurialism and work with commonality of purpose, Acrisure is the place for you.
As a Data Specialist, you will take ownership of key data initiatives that will transform the future of the insurance industry as we power our agency partners through technology. Your work will help build new connections to one of the most advanced data warehouse networks in the brokerage community, pulling from more than 250 different agency management systems, carrier partners, and third party data sources.
As a successful candidate, you will rely heavily on your knowledge of the insurance industry, agency management systems, and agency operations to coalesce data from disparate systems into usable data sets, which will drive the engine for the data driven solutions you will serve to our agency partners and home office operations. You will work with agency management systems like EPIC, AMS360, TAM, Gen4, Hawksoft, Brokerage Builder, and many others, as well as working to build direct connections with our carrier partners and other third party sources to leverage their data expertise. You will be supported by a high powered development team of data warehouse architects and engineers, as well as Microsoft’s Master Data Services, Azure Cloud, and PowerBI services. In addition, you will also work in close connection with Acrisure Technology Group (ATG) which is disrupting the industry by building innovative software and leverages a premier AI Factory to achieve its mission to help the world share risk more intelligently to power a more vibrant economy.
If you are excited about being on the cutting edge of the technology revolution that is coming to our industry, come join our team and help shape the future.
- Leverages insurance expertise to effectively identify and solve for challenges associated with the connection, normalization, and visualization of new data sources.
- Consistent execution and project management of data connections between new agency partners and our enterprise data warehouse.
- Identify opportunities within home office operations and agency partners to solve business solutions by connecting to new data sources, deploying intelligent automation, or delivering data in new and different ways.
- Works closely with agency partners to help them understand how to best leverage existing data and technology developed by the team or Acrisure Technology Group.
- Seek to identify growth opportunities for our data analyst team, while subsequently creating personal capacity to focus on the next initiative.
- Develop solutions to consistently monitor and audit the quality of existing data sources..
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Possess a strong understanding of insurance agency operations, including typical desk level workflows and how they interact with an agency management system.
- Possess a strong understanding of EPIC or AMS360, inclusive of the AMS conversion process, back office reporting, accounting workflows, and interactions with outside parties like IVANS and direct carrier downloads.
- Possess a growth mindset that sees problems as an opportunity to design better and rejects the notion that “it’s always been done that way”.
- Seek to identify opportunities ignored by others.
- Are a strong project manager who enjoys complex problem-solving related to systems and data integrity.
- Desire the opportunities to be apart of the career development of other colleagues
- Are detail-oriented and possess excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Have experience working with Microsoft Data Services or PowerBI.
- Have proficiency in SQL.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Are willing to work from Grand Rapids, Michigan (preferred), with remote roles considered for the right candidate.
It is not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas. If you are a solid insurance professional who is eager to transform the industry, we are eager to talk to you.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
· High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
· Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
· Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Together with our Agency Partners, Acrisure is reshaping the insurance industry. Be a part of that evolution and join the Acrisure community, either as part of our Home Office support teams or within one of our Agency Partners. Visit our website to see available job openings in insurance, accounting, account management, and more. https://acrisure.com/about-acrisure/careers/
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at Acrisure LLC