Customer Success Specialist (Benefects)
- Expired: November 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Acrisure is the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm in the U.S. with over 500 Agency Partner locations globally. We are a committed network of entrepreneurs dedicated to providing specialty insurance programs, risk management services and unique products for an ever-growing market. Our team is comprised of innovative, talented individuals who are the driving force of the success we have experienced and continue to achieve in this fast-paced industry.
We are currently looking to add to our team a client services team member at Benefects, an Acrisure Agency Partner. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will deliver support to clients responding to their inquiries in a timely manner, assisting with claims questions, and keeping data bases up to date. You will contribute to client growth, client retention, and to our overall team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Group Benefits Implementation
- Analyzing & Producing Proposals
- Employee Navigator Build Outs
- Employee Navigator EDI feed builds and Data Exchange set-up
- Weekly discrepancy reports
- Employee Navigator open enrollment updates for clients
- Client Support, responding to client inquiries in a timely fashion
- Health Benefits Quoting
- Understand client needs and identify products and services to address them
- Work collaboratively with teammates to ensure exceptional client service.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree preferred. High school diploma or the recognized equivalent in experience, required
- 3+ years working with data bases, client support, and benefit admin platforms a plus
- Employee Navigator Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Zywave, and/or BenefitPoint a plus
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and driven
- Fast but accurate worker with an attention to detail
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 25lbs
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is a combination of in office and remote and when on-site is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office
- The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off and 401k plan.
Benefects www.benefects.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual-orientation, age, marital status or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a disabled person.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Acrisure LLC