Account Manager/Mainstreet Group (The Campbell Group)
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for a challenging career path?
Do you have a positive attitude? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Do you take personal responsibility for your work and career, and also work well in a team? If you’re ready to work for a company that recognizes excellence and promotes from within, fostering an environment of learning, training and growth, then look no further than The Campbell Group, an Acrisure Agency Partner.
The Campbell Group is a leading multi-line insurance broker, one of the largest in the state. Our office is conveniently located in Grand Rapids. Our company is seeking motivated, organized, positive employees to join our team.
Acrisure is the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm in the U.S. with over 1,000 Agency Partner locations globally. We are a committed network of entrepreneurs dedicated to providing specialty insurance programs, risk management services and unique products for an ever-growing market. Our team is comprised of innovative, talented individuals who are the driving force of the success we have experienced and continue to achieve in this fast-paced industry.
We are currently looking to add to our team with an exciting opportunity as an Account Manager in the Mainstreet group.
Summary: This position will have primary account responsibility for policy maintenance and service of an assigned portion of accounts. The individual is expected to provide prompt, accurate, and courteous service to those clients as well as prospective clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage emails, mail, voicemail, agency management activities and self-audit reports
- Explore all opportunities for exemplary service, working to maximize client/account retention by managing renewals, negotiating best terms and pricing, marketing where needed, clarifying coverage, demonstrating product knowledge and final review/approval of client facing documents
- Receive, review, and document all client and carrier correspondence in our agency management system, delegating to team members as appropriate
- Support the new business and renewal process by entering applications into the agency management system, completing supplemental applications when applicable, submissions to carrier (including online rating where applicable), presenting to insured and binding coverage
- Manage the endorsement process per the agency guidelines, updating the agency management system and notifying the carrier per the carriers’ requirements (email or online change)
- Review audits, endorsements and policies for accuracy comparing them to the agency management system prior to delivery to the client. Corrections handled according to agency guidelines
- Prepare certificates, evidences of property or auto IDs and forward to appropriate parties or send requests to the Service Assistants for handling
- Review contracts and respond to any certificate requests requiring additional information and/or coverage and document in the agency management system
- Transact agency bill items, set up premium financing and request refunds as needed
- Ensure proper coding of agency commission, risk advisor commission, agency/branch/department structure and service team
- Promote and maintain good relationships with clients and carriers
- Provide back-up coverage for department team members
- Assist in the training of other employees at Team Advisor’s request
- Comply with agency standards, policies, and procedures
- Demonstrate (by your personal example) a strong, positive, team-oriented approach with your interactions with others
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain active P & C License(s)
- Individual should have a working knowledge of commercial insurance with 5 years of experience preferred
- Obtain and maintain insurance designation such as CIC, CISR
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of Applied EPIC Agency Management Systems, preferred
- Must be organized, detailed oriented, able to multi-task and be efficient with excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Must also have the ability to effectively work with others,
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office
- Remote options are possible for the right individual
- Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Acrisure LLC