Account Manager (SBMA)
- Posted: over a month ago
SBMA, a third-party administrator, is the affordable ACA compliant benefits provider to thousands of employers. Their goal is to simplify the complexity of providing employee benefits. SBMA is different because of their personal service, speed of implementation, and innovative approach to benefits coverage.
SBMA, an Acrisure agency partner, has a current need for a full-time Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for the management of SBMA's client accounts, as well as several daily administrative tasks. Qualified candidates will possess the ability to pay attention to detail, self-motivation, outstanding customer service (verbal and written), learn and use new computer systems and software, and work well in collaborative environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage client accounts
- Receive inbound calls and direct them to the appropriate party
- Give information and help to solve customer problems
- Assist with eligibility, enrollment, implementation, renewal, and annual review processes
- Process and ensure accuracy of client forms and applications for submission
- Verify coverage for providers
- Communicate and develop business relationships with clients
- Scan & email documents
- Maintain professional attitude, stability, and tolerance in multi-task, time critical environment
- ID card requests
- Daily office tasks such as Outlook Inbox management, etc.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Health and Life Insurance License, preferred
- 1-2 years of Insurance Experience, preferred
- 1-2 Years of Medical Benefits Related Experience, preferred
- Bilingual, preferred
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization skills
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office
- Workstations are cubicles with moderately high sides
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Acrisure LLC