- Posted: over a month ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Summary: The Sales Coordinator is a remote position that will be responsible for supporting the Director of Sales and Marketing in achieving sales and marketing goals for New York State. This position is key to achieving sales plans and state business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports the Director of Sales and Marketing in executing key elements of the sales plan including expanding overall consumer base and increasing basket size
- Coordinates with Retail Store Managers and Inventory Specialists to procure the best and most desired products available in the market based on historical product performance and emerging trends
- Supports product launches, tracks new product performance and campaigns, conducts data analytics by location and product and provides reporting as necessary
- Coordinates with the Inventory Control Specialist to ensure adequate inventory for promotions and campaigns and assists in developing campaigns aimed at moving aging inventory
- Provides project management support including budgeting, expense tracking and reporting, and key performance indicators tracking for sales initiatives.
- Supports the accounting department in the invoicing, tracking and recording of sales.
- Provides on-going analysis on products, service offerings, and strategies of key competitors and assists in data analysis that allows the business to leverage this benchmarked data as well as consumer insights
- Provides data analytics and consumer insights on sales initiatives and identifies prospective sales opportunites
- Acts as a brand steward responsible for upholding brand and trademark standards and consistency across all locations and ensures brand alignment in marketing projects and communications
- Travels to site locations to support sales efforts including pop-up and launch events
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ensures all sales and marketing initiatives adhere to all NYS Regulations and company SOP's
- Supports the production of online and other creative marketing assets, graphic designs, videos, and web content, from initial concept to finished product
- Provides assistance with press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Supports the development of marketing and promotional materials for tradeshows, congress, key opinion leader advisory meetings, and board meetings
- Coordinates with external vendors and agency partners on materials as needed
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Advertising, Business Management, or related field
Work Experience Required
- Proven track record of success in senior sales roles
- Remote opportunity but must have the ability to travel up to 25% of the time to facilitate participation in events at multiple locations
- Understanding of marketing project scope, strategy, and objectives
- Ability to run data and sales reports and analyze data in excel and other programs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible experience in marketing, data analytics, sales and customer service
- Ability to complete all training required by the New York Marijuana Program.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of web-based project management tools and collaboration technologies
- Knowledge of salesforce.com or similar Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Familiarity with Constant Contact and WordPress as well as social media platforms
- Excellent project management or organizational skills
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in supporting with marketing, communications, and public relations activities
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, to deliver results on time and under budget
- Expert attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to include listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Results driven, proactive, and able to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive problem-solving attitude
- Flexible and change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environments
- Successful track-record with being a team player as well as building, leading, and motivating teams
- Skill in working with committees and project groups including staff members, board members, and community volunteers
Must pass a background check (state mandated)
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Acreage Holdings