Acre Mortgage Voorhees Township, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Update loan documentation in our system on a regular basis to ensure we have detailed records of the entire loan process
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Experience working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Familiar with working in a Lender's environment and using lending QB, Calyx Point or Encompass
- Prior experience as a processor or underwriter
Acre Mortgage (Voorhees Location) is managed and operated by Brad Brondt and Craig Cook. They have a wealth of knowledge in the mortgage industry with a combined mortgage experience of 25+ years. They're looking to expand their operation, and are excited to hire people that are hungry for success. They're proud to run a branch that is growing rather than shrinking in the current financial climate. Their branch has excellent compensation plans and they're eager to help you build your career with Acre Mortgage.
AddressVoorhees Township, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Acre Mortgage