CLIENT NAME: Department of the Interior, Office of Grants Management https://www.doi.gov/grants
· Experience with coordination stakeholder level meetings and communications;
· Extremely detail oriented (meeting minutes, presented in an accurate easy to read manner);
· Skills on analyzing and identifying ways to improve operations;
· Track bureau and office GrantSolutions (Software Package for Grants) build-out configuration needs and decisions for the traditional and non-traditional awards financial awards workflows, Program Office (PGM), and the Business Integration Office (BIO.)
· Identify opportunities to standardize grants management workflows and processes.
· Track PGM and BIO systems configuration needs (workflows, guidance sheets, charts) for the GS Implementation, including integrated internal controls and reporting needs.
· Coordinate follow up information needs and meeting requests for PGM, Grant Solutions (GS) team, BIO and bureau/office stakeholders.
· Manage communication between PGM, BIO and GS and bureau/office stakeholders. Create publications to assist the PGM in communicating internally and externally stakeholders.
· Assess and recommend changes to grants policy resulting from GrantSolutions implementation. Work closely with PGM staff in the development of interim policy, and track bureau grant policy for all post-implementation changes.
· Track and work with PGM and BIO to address action items identified in the 8 weekly meetings with GS Team. Record and track action items identified during stakeholder meetings.
· Work with PGM Lead to draft and edit instructions for DOI amendment kits.
· Plan, direct and/or execute other tasks and special projects and analyses as assigned.
· Project Management MS-Project experience;
· Proficient in standard MSOffice (Word, Excel, Publisher, Visio etc.);
· Online collaboration (e.g. Office365, Google Docs/Sheets, etc.)
· Ability to produce an accurate, error free product;
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
· Ability to successfully pass a background check;
· Ability to pass a National Agency Check (NAC);