Business Systems Analyst
Acquisition Professionals LLC Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Acquisition Professionals (AP) LLC is a trusted strategic partner and solutions-based company that combines years of deep knowledge-based expertise, agile program management, and customized learning solutions, AP provides cradle-to-grave acquisition services and acquisition training; administrative support services; Information Technology Support Services and program and financial management. We leverage technology, tools, and industry best practices through our experienced personnel to create cross-functional results and navigate the complex and high-risk areas for our clients’ projects and programs.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is seeking a business system / data analyst to examine existing and new data reports for improvement, report common issues, evaluate performance, and recommend new procedures. Position requires use of skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving to overcome organizational challenges.
- Responsible for understanding the customer’s data analysis needs and linking them to defined outcomes.
- Work with the project stakeholders to develop the data analysis strategies and the business intelligence and analytical framework that will help deliver quantifiable results.
- Develop Business Intelligence reports and dashboards to address business needs
- Support their assigned team by analyzing procurement systems and processes, reviewing of current procurement practices and make recommendations to improve process efficiencies.
- Research and define new analysis options and new functionality for the system.
- Assist in the development of business case and business impact analysis of any
- proposed recommendations.
- Support the build out of the project’s analysis framework including database and analytical tools.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to enhance the value of project deliverables and services.
- Designing and developing documentation and databases including procedures, process flow diagrams, work instructions, and protocols for analytical processes.
- Ability to edit and manage electronic dashboards and other electronic tools.
- Work directly with client to understand the individual needs
- Create and present reports to executive team members and shareholders to support recommendations
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion
- Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Must have an understanding of all milestones of the acquisition process.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and active listening.
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Intermediate Skills with Microsoft Office Software & Adobe Products
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents, financial reports, and technical documents.
- Significant SharePoint experience and experience with data analytics/data capture
Acquisition Professionals (AP) LLC is an Economically Disadvantaged, Woman-Owned, HUBZone small business. Acquisition Professionals LLC was founded in 2014 by President/CEO Luwanna K. Clark. We are located at Quantico Corporate Center in Stafford, Virginia. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. AP is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Acquisition Professionals LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Acquisition Professionals LLC