Entry Level Marketing and Sales Rep- Sports Minded Candidates
Are you competitive, team-oriented or an avid sports enthusiast? Then you might be a great fit for our company culture!
We train employees to start entry level then transition them into permanenet middle and senior level roles. We've found that candidates who are competitive, friendly, and team oriented will thrive in our work culture. We're looking to hire and train the next generation of leaders in our organization, which is why we strive to maintain high standards at Acquire. Our Marketing and Sales Representatives will begin their training in the marketing and sales department and receive additional training in HR, business management, and brand development.
Currently, Acquire is planning to help our clients expand their businesses in the Raleigh area and in new markets. We'll do that by helping our clients physically reach out to every small and medium size business to properly market their services in person. We believe a smile, handshake, and trust are vital to earning new business which is why our strategy is to go to the customers.
On a daily basis you will:
- Networking and meeting with businesses in the local community
- Conduct sales presentations to drive revenue and brand awareness
- Attend daily business meetings
- Complete and enter daily reports
- Learn training and development skills
- Lead presentations to management
- Learn sales and marketing strategies catered towards corporate companies
Our training program is designed to cover all aspects of business and transition our representatives into more advanced positions. We train in and promote into areas of:
- Human resources & recruiting
- Payroll & finance
- Social media
- Public speaking & presentations
Who We Are Seeking:
- Self-starters and hard workers
- Great communicators
- Positive, friendly people
- Ambitious, career-driven individuals
- 1 year of communication skills within a team or group environment
- 1 year of customer service or sales experience
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Team orientated approach
Apply now. Acquire, is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are full time.