ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING - College Students Welcome!
Direct Marketing // Event Marketing // Promotional Marketing
Successful candidates will be an integral part of our marketing department and will assist the Marketing Director in executing a successful and well-rounded marketing program and public relations strategy, to include event coordination, planning, and campaign management for our clients!
- Planning and executing projects.
- Working with Marketing Managers and the Operations Manager to integrate campaigns with customer promotions.
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
- Keep all company accounts updated as client portfolio changes arise.
- Teaching and training new team members
- Customer - Client Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
- Receive the best hands-on training, as well as mentorships from the top leaders in the industry
- Develop excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Team outings
- Paid travel opportunities
- Able to grow within the company, our promotions are strictly from within
- Competitive base pay + uncapped commissions paid weekly
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a local applicant
- This is an Entry Level position- 0-5 years of experience (candidates with over 10 years of experience will not be considered)
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be team-oriented
- Must be willing to learn and develop new skills
- Must have reliable transportation
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY NOW!
If selected, you will be contacted promptly to schedule an in-person interview at your most convenient office location!