Entry Level Communications & Sales Rep
Acquire's core values are developing entry level individuals into successful, well-rounded businessmen and women. We are looking to train someone from the ground up in all areas of sales, marketing, and management practices.
Who We Are:
Be at the heart of Acquire's future business, managing cutting edge sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What you love most is delivering success, exceeding expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges fall into your lap!
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying the opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning, and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-4 years relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, retail, restaurant, or hospitality
- Internship experience in sales, marketing, and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement & recognition based on merit
- Positive team atmosphere