We are seeking a two talented Customer Experience Specialists to join our growing team at LeadJig, our proprietary marketing software! The ideal candidates for this role are comfortable building lasting relationships and providing daily support and education to current users of our marketing software. This position has consistent daily interactions with our clients and our internal sales and programming teams.
- Develop a mastery of our marketing software
- Provide technical support answers, new client demonstrations, and build comfort among our clients that they have a good support resource
- Provide an exceptional client experience with every interaction by phone and through our chat feature in the software – this individual must be comfortable proactively calling clients who initiate questions in the chat feature
- Contact clients via phone and email to provide support, and set up training meetings
- Answer incoming calls/emails to resolve clients’ questions or concerns and make any changes to settings and system preferences
- Work with our sales team to ensure all new clients are comfortable using all of the features and tools available to them in our platform
- Work with our development team to relay feature requests, and report potential errors or glitches
- Escalate issues to the appropriate team as needed to ensure our clients’ needs are met quickly and efficiently
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate through phone and email
- Dedication to continually learn and adapt to an evolving product
- Ability to effectively resolve issues with unhappy clients
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple conversations simultaneously
- Strong computer skills
- Comprehension of online meeting and web-based software such as GoToMeeting, Slack, Intercom, etc.
Education / Previous Experience:
2+ years’ experience in any client service field, preferably involving software with utilization of phone and email communication
To learn more please visit: www.TouchFuse.com, www.LeadJig.com, and www.Prospectix.io
Acquire Direct Marketing
Why Work Here?Acquire Direct was founded in 1986 and is a part of the TouchFuse family of companies which also include LeadJig and Prospectix. The TouchFuse companies encompass all aspects of full-service direct response marketing. To learn more please visit: www.TouchFuse.com, www.LeadJig.com, and www.Prospectix.io
Dynamic work environment with a strong company culture. A great company to grow with!