- Enjoy the best-of-both-worlds: the entrepreneurial energy and culture of a new venture -- we are a recent spin-off from IBM -- combined with the talent, resources and vision of an industry leader. Our platform is widely regarded as one of the top few marketing platforms in the world.
- Join us on the ground floor and make an impact as our first Billing Specialist. You'll enjoy strong training and input as we put processes in place for a January 2020 launch of our billing system.
- Prove yourself and spotlight your talent and runway and you could continue to advance your career with Acoustic, perhaps stepping up to a lead role as we build and grow the team.
- Enjoy wide visibility as you work with the AR/Collections, Sales and Renewals, and Order to Cash teams and others.
- Earn competitive compensation with bonus potential and comprehensive benefits.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent required; an associate's or bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a billing specialist or similar required, including knowledge of order to cash or other complex billing systems (e.g. software billing or other usage-based products)
- Experience with SaaS billing is highly preferred, ideally with rated usage expertise. Exposure to and understanding of rated usage billing is a strong advantage
- Strong knowledge of billing system(s) (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software, preferably NetSuite and Salesforce
The #1 independent marketing cloud. Acoustic is driven to unleash the brilliance in marketers. We offer the industry's leading open marketing ecosystem comprised of intuitive, AI-powered products that are purpose-built for marketers. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative product portfolio includes solutions for digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing and marketing automation. We're also committed to unleashing the brilliance within our own teams.