Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are:
Acousti Engineering is the premier specialty contractor in acoustical ceilings, drywall, and flooring within the commercial space. We provide the aesthetics, functionality, and cost-efficiencies required for general and custom construction applications.
What We Offer You:
Eligible full time Acousti employees can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Benefit Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Optional Short-Term Disability
- Two weeks of vacation pay, and 7 company paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Career Training
- Paid weekly
- Competitive compensation
- Some programs have time in role eligibility requirements; vacation and holiday paid time off is pro-rated year one
Acousti is looking for an Administrative/Project Assistant out of our Nashville, TN location.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and clerical support to the Project Managers for the day-to-day activities within the office and for project support. Responsible for the administration of contracts, maintaining electronic files, bonds, certificates of insurance, and assisting the Branch Manager and Project Managers with other tasks as needed.
For this role, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Branch Manager and Project Managers and assist them as necessary.
- Prepare contracts and change orders for proper signatures and return to the appropriate client.
- Order all office supplies.
- Maintain open communication with both internal and external customers.
- File all job-related documents into appropriate electronic or paper files.
- Maintain updated bookings log.
- Data entry into Timberline including but not limited to job setups, change orders, and contracts.
- Maintain updated bookings log and bid calendar.
- Prepare bonds and certificates of insurance through our insurance company for subcontractors.
- Prepare weekly hours to submit to Payroll for processing.
- Answer phones and welcome guests into the office.
- Prepare and send submittals as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Qualifications that will make you successful in the role:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 2+ years prior experience in administrative assistant position
- MS Office experience required
- Willingness to "roll up your sleeves" and do what is necessary
- Honesty, integrity and strong desire to be successful
- Team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Can-do, positive attitude
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Acousti Engineering reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Acousti Engineering is at-will.
The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Acousti Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Acousti Engineering Company of Florida
BusinessView all jobs at Acousti Engineering Company of Florida