We are looking for part-time (24 hours per week) Merchandisers responsible for shelf-facing retail merchandising.
Duties can include product rotation and maintenance, pricing and labeling merchandise, setting up visual displays, checking for expired date codes, occasional resets, and making sure products are best represented on the shelves. Benefits are available, even for part-time employment. MUST BE WITHIN A 20 MILE RADIUS OF THIS LOCATION.
- Tech-savvy and able to utilize a tablet to complete daily tasks.
- Execute merchandising events in assigned territory. Able to rotate stock, clean, and stock display and price products as appropriate per reset schematic.
- The ability to read and adhere to planograms and a strong sales background is a plus.
- This position also communicates with in-store personnel, so we’re looking for someone with great communication and relationship-building skills.
- Must be able to work some Saturdays for a few hours, if needed.
- Hours will flex up or down depending on the time of year and the type of projects. Normal working hours will fall between 6 am and 3 pm, Monday through Thursday.
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualities:
- People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
- Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
- Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
- Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
- Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
- Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
- Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
- Must be able to travel for work, even over weekends if needed.
- Prior retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hand truck, hammer, screw driver, measuring tape, and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time. Must be able to speak, hear and sit for long periods of time, stoop and kneel on a daily basis.
- Must be able to climb up and down a ladder.
Acosta Sales and Marketing
Why Work Here?Acosta Sales & Marketing is a full-service sales, marketing and service company in North America. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, Acosta is a sales and marketing company for consumer packaged goods companies.
Only Acosta combines critical expertise, technological innovation and extensive reach for seamless solutions with superior results.