This position is responsible for the in-house marketing, promotion and sale of specified products, ranging from perfume/fragrance products to electronics. This requires learning about the detailed history of the products/companies and being prepared and ready to communicate this to the customer as part of the overall promotion. Based on a broad promotional concept, the incumbent will use his/her own creativity in setting up and designing necessary displays within specified locations. Considerable point of sale interaction with the ultimate customer is expected and required and the ability to significantly and positively impact sales volume of the assigned product as a result, is a fundamental expectation for this position.
- Positively impacting sales volume as a result of individual in-house and point of sale involvement.
- Closing and selling the product at the display location or encouraging the customer to add the product to their shopping cart.
- Based on broad marketing guidelines, works with Acosta team and store management in setting up and designing in-house (Exchange facility) marketing, promotion and point-of-sale environment conducive to enhanced product presentation and sales volume. Considerable latitude is given to the incumbent in using his/her own creativity.
- Professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic communication and interaction with the customer on a face to face basis, and/or, at times, using audio/video equipment as part of the product presentation, is part of the overall expectation.
- Work closely with exchange management and develop good professional relationship to ensure smooth and cooperative involvement in the marketing, promotion and sale of product.
- May require some travel, product movement/placement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- 1 year experience in dealing with the public at the retail sales level.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to comfortably interact with the public.
- Must have professional appearance & demeanor.
- Must be very familiar with EXCEL and WORD.
- Must be able to present to public
- Must have a valid driver's license
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Job ID 2019-166242
Work City Travis Afb
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 94535
Starting average hours per week 31-37
Category Field Jobs