Grocery Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Grocery Sales Representative for Acosta/Berg you'll have the chance to influence an entire industry. How's that for impact? We are looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our winning team. You will act as the primary customer contact by executing market strategy, selling, and promoting a leading manufacturer of consumer goods in supermarket chains in the Arlington market.
· Stimulate market growth through coverage of grocery stores and supermarkets.
· Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory, observing stock levels, prompting store managers to reorder when supply is low.
· Verification that merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement. This includes setup, as well as the stocking, fronting, facing, and rotating of the manufacturer's products.
· Introduce new product promotions, gain agreement and support from the store managers, secure preferred product placement, re-merchandise, place signage, and generate product awareness with management and employees.
· Manage sales, distribution and merchandising of our brand portfolio within an assigned territory
· Conduct professional product presentations to current and prospective Retail customers
· Place product orders and expand product offerings to retailers
· Achieving sales goals and brand building presence
· Building lasting relationships with store managers by providing expert consumer insights and advice
· Utilize iPad technology for reporting all inventory/sales made daily and weekly
· Consistently demonstrating company values in all business interactions
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
· Route, field, or grocery sales experience a plus
· Professional sales approach
· Knowledgeable and passionate about exceptional client service and exceeding sales goals
· Outgoing and assertive personality
· Exceptional time management skills, excellent communication skills and organizational skills required
· iPad technology skills
· MUST have a valid driver's license & reliable vehicle
· Comprehensive Training
· Professional Mentoring
· Field Coaching and Market Support
· Mileage reimbursement
· Toll reimbursement
· Meter Parking
Join Acosta/Berg where we offer a personalized, collaborative approach to connecting remarkable clients to valued retailers. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Get fresh Grocery Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.