WHO AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking Outside Field Sales Representatives with outgoing personalities and successful track-record in sales. We’ll consider those with sales backgrounds in Retail, Hospitality, Call Center experience, etc.
We don't require any specific amount of education, but sometimes education could help you fast track into a leadership position.
We are looking for energy, positive attitude, character and drive. We will provide you with 100% of the tools, support and training it takes to be successful. You will need to supply the "get up and go" positive attitude and the work ethic.
- Actively make cold calls to generate leads (prospects found through research, networking, computer programs, events etc.) and cultivate new business
- Must be willing to work a schedule when our prospects are available
- Sell to local businesses and individuals
- Develop and execute sales strategy in the local territory to meet/exceed sales goals
- Submit all written reports required by management in a timely manner
- Proven track record of success and a preferred minimum of 1-3 years of outside sales experience
- Must have a professional demeanor and capacity to learn and be trained on selling techniques
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats including sales presentations.
- Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by email
- Goal oriented and results focused with the desire to succeed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to develop leads as well as work with established leads
- Good driving record, reliable transportation, and valid driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to work nights and weekends, as needed
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.