Watch us grow! Come join our growing team!
Junior Web Designer – Orlando, FL
*******************MUST PROVIDE ONLINE PORTFOLIO*********************
The Junior Web Designer will develop compelling website designs for the hospitality industry that effectively convey unique brand experiences and maximize online bookings/sales. This role will require an ability to translate business needs into actionable creative solutions that make use of web design best practices to drive consumer behavior. Exceptional web/graphic design skills, communications and interpersonal skills required.
As a Junior Web Designer you will be responsible for:
- Concepts and designs website structures and graphical assets that convey unique brand experiences
- Collaborates with implementation managers, copywriters and production designers to ensure creative alignment and smooth transfer of work between team
- Ensure all timelines and deadlines are met.
- Keeps up to date on design and technology trends to ensure work remains fresh and relevant
- Seeing through a project from conception to finish product
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design and/or two years of experience
- An online portfolio demonstrating solid web design and layout skills a must
- Proficiency in modern design tools
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals and integrate brand experience into designs
- Ability to generate, articulate and present creative ideas and strategies
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible and creative
- Must have a deep understanding of modern web interface design technologies and best practices
- Preference given to candidates with SEO experience
- Attention to detail
- Growth mind-set
As a Junior Web Designer with Acorn Stairlifts you can enjoy:
- Attractive benefits package to include Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Enrollment in the company 401 (K) IRA.
- Short-term & Long term disability.
- Company paid Life insurance.
- 7 paid Holidays and 10 paid days off each year.
About Acorn Stairlifts
Employing over 1,700 people worldwide Acorn is the world's largest independent manufacturer and supplier of stairlifts, with sales in over 84 countries and offices on 4 continents. For more information, take a look at our social media pages: Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
Acorn Stairlifts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer