- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Who is Acorn: the Influence Company?
We create mutually beneficial relationships between brands and influencers, building true lifetime value for all involved (brand, blogger & consumer), and we make it simple and affordable. Our executive team is comprised of social, retail, technology, and agency experts. We celebrate the art of storytelling by connecting people with stories, not logos. We equip our influencers to impact the lives of their readers through great stories and delight our clients with content that matters.
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for assisting in all client service related functions for our business, as well as contributing creative ideas. The AE provides administrative and full client service support, assists in the day-to-day influencer relations, and is an integral part of client relationship management. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management, and professional communication.
- Be an integral part of everyday project and influencer management working with the Acorn Client Services team
- Provide administrative and creative support to the Client Service team and Acorn leadership
- Understand, use, and advocate our in-house project management software
- Perform campaign set up, continuous monitoring, and create reporting presentations on all assigned campaigns
- Provide regular project activity feedback to Acorn leadership and assigned Client service team
- Think creatively and always be agile and pivot quickly when responding to client needs and wants
- Understand the Acorn methodology, how it applies to projects from start to finish-and how to analyze project effectiveness
- Always be authentic with yourself, your peers, and your clients
What we are looking for:
- (Preferred) 1-2 years of relevant working experience preferably in: Marketing, Client Service, Public Relations or Advertising
- (Preferred) Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, AD/PR, Communications or other related fields or equivalent prior work experience
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be very organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Use and be very knowledgeable about today’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Etc.) and be able to creatively think about how they could apply to marketing programs
- Have the ability to effectively present and communicate to others
- Create, maintain, and grow relationships with clients and coworkers
- Have a positive, team-player attitude and desire to serve both clients and influencers
- Be adaptable to learning new tools and technology
- Hustle. We are a quickly growing start-up and we move fast
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life/AD&D
- 401k - Employer Match
- HSA - Employer Contribution
- Flexible Vacation & PTO Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Remote/Flex Day Schedule
- Laid Back Office Environment
Salary Range: $35,000 - $45,000 The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidate's qualifications and experience uniquely.
What’s important to us:
BE THE GOOD
We act with integrity, humility, and altruism inside and outside our company. We promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in every aspect of our business. We cultivate a safe workplace where everyone feels respected, engaged, and able to reach their full potential. Bottom line: We give a shit.
We take pride in our work, holding ourselves to a high standard of executional excellence. We continually work to expand our skills and master our craft. Our approach sets a precedent and reverberates throughout our always-changing industry, inspiring adaptation among brands, platforms, and agencies.
We bias towards action, starting with "what is possible?" instead of being stuck in scarcity. We embrace challenges and welcome feedback as opportunities to improve what we do and how we do it. We find joy in the process and are fueled by our curiosity to master complex problems. We aren't afraid to take calculated risks or operate in ambiguity, recognizing that imperfection is a part of progress.
We provide feedback with courage, openness, and empathy- internally and externally, across departments, and at all levels. We do the right thing, even when it's hard. We aim to understand (not judge) and teach (not take over). Our feedback is empirical and focuses on behaviors and outcomes.
New Engen is our company. We believe in what we are building together and put the team first in order to accomplish our shared goals. We reject apathy and cynicism and do everything we can to help each other win. Being All In is not about the hours we log, nor does it mean that we agree on every decision. Rather, it is a mentality of common purpose that guides how we engage, reach consensus and show up for our clients and teammates.
Acorn: the Influence Company is headquartered in Rogers, AR. This position is a remote role.
Powered by JazzHR
Acorn InfluenceRogers, AR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.