Join our team at Acorn Health, an exciting and expanding autism service organization. We are seeking a Marketing Manager to execute multi-channel marketing initiatives that support and align with the business units’ priorities, pipeline and revenue goals. The person in this role will deploy measurable marketing strategies that drive revenue and increase brand awareness through innovative strategies in conjunction with the organization’s business objectives. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manages SEO/PPC partnership and deliverables, content writing/blog procurement and posting, paid search, display advertising, affiliate marketing, keywords
- Coordinates website development – structure, content, images, mobile.
- Manages and maintains all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.); oversees and executes on social media calendar
- CRM interface.
- Manages daily campaign spend, making sure to be in line with targets and monthly budgets.
- Evaluates the success of all digital campaigns and provides analytics report monthly with updated strategies.
- Delivers exceptional key promotional events for Acorn Health and the launching of new business unit initiatives, open houses, autism walks, etc.
- Manages all aspects of events including: materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, premiums, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, accommodations, participant registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, speakers, on-site production and F&B, and logistics.
- Coordinates sponsorships and ads, oversees inventory, development of booth materials.
- Oversees educational and training event management: Acorn Training Institute initiatives, CE accreditation, registration and lead generation coordination ownership of training library/videos.
Branding and Design
- Manages brand deliverables for the organization, logo and brand guideline library, brand language, email templates, headshot guidelines and more
- Procures targeted, branded collateral and premium deliverables to promote programs
- Coordinates all facility and headshot photos, bio production of key staff
- Public relations coordination, press releases
- Collaborates with clinicians to develop a strong understanding of our target market and develops compelling market campaigns to drive engagement and growth.
- Partners with the human resources teams on recruitment branding efforts, employee branding statements, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.
- Develops and presents strategies or creative briefs to leadership and/or key stakeholders to achieve buy-in, gather insights and facilitate the evolution of communication projects and stakeholder requirements.
- Supports sales and lead generation efforts in collaboration with the business unit leads and business development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience, Master’s degree preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of marketing and public relations experience in a healthcare setting is strongly preferred.
- Must be metrics-driven and a very strong analytics thinker.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills are a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time