- Posted: over a month ago
- $32 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
**JOIN OUR TEAM!!**
We are looking for a Diesel Truck Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles as needed to meet our customers' needs.
- Repairs to light/medium/heavy-duty trucks/ buses, trailers, Etc.
- Ability to diagnose and properly repair all areas of trucks needs
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Use our provided diagnostic software programs for Cummins/International/Isuzu/Etc.
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- 3 years experience as a truck mechanic, ASE Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of shop equipment and provide your own tools
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Able to meet deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Medical Insurance
- Holidays and paid vacation
Looking for an individual to join our team of professionals. Compensation will be determined based on level of experience.
Acorn Garage IncWhy Work Here?
Weekends off/ Set hours/ Great Benefits: 401k match, health insurance, paid vacation, uniforms, and more.
4th generation family owned truck repair facility, State Inspection Lane, Diesel emissions testing, Etc. Looking for an individual to join our team of professionals. Compensation will be determined based on level of experience.
417 N. HOYNE CHICAGO ILArlington Heights, IL
AutomotiveView all jobs at Acorn Garage Inc