Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will possess exceptional Customer Service skills, ability to train others on Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as a history of ERP experience as plus.
The CSR’s primary responsibility is to provide sales support and enhance customer relations by performing all aspects of customer service with responsibility for all related paperwork. The position is a key contact with customers, sales staff. Further, this position involves outreach to existing customers, encouraging them to purchase normally ordered products and suggesting new products, if appropriate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inside sales B2B experience in Janitorial or Food Service required.
- Positive Attitude -- High Energy –Team Player
- Provide high quality service to both internal and external customers
- Support and assist sales representatives and executive leadership
- Position requires excellent multi-tasking skills -must be able to remember information and procedures and concentrate on tasks over a period of time.
- Must be able to cover front office duties as well as inside sales functions.
- Detail oriented and forward thinking a must.
- Willingness to teach and lead.